How To Get A Girl To Date You
Knowing how to get a girl to date you will save you a lot of heartache and pain. Sometimes all you need to do is ask her. Sometimes, though, she may be reluctant to go out with you. The key to getting a girl to date you is being persistent without being creepy. Win her heart and get her to date you by being friendly and working your way into her heart.
- Call her up and ask her out. Sometimes, you only need to ask. Some girls have a policy of saying yes to anyone who offers them dinner. If that's the case with your girl, then you're in luck.
- Make friends with one of her girlfriends. Knowing and being able to talk openly with one of your dream girl's friends is a good way to get a girl to date you. It could be the girl is shy and wasn't sure how to react to you. She could be very picky about who she dates, or she could just not like you. Being friends with one of her girlfriends is a great way to find all of this out and to know whether or not you should persist in pursuing her.
- Express interest in things she likes. Figure out something the girl likes to do that you also enjoy. She could be an avid baseball fan. If so, ask her about your local team. She could like to cook; if you do too, show some interest in that. Don't pretend to like something just because she does, though. A girl will only date you if she thinks you are genuine.
- Stay humble. Really, you won't get a girl to date you if you keep talking about how great you think you are. Express confidence, but don't brag.
- Call her up and ask her again after a week, if she said no the first time. She may have just been busy. Don't call her incessantly though, and know to back off if she continues to give you vague reasons for not wanting to date you.