How To Get A Girl To Go Out With You
Learning how to get a girl to go out with you takes time. It depends on different factors, her level of comfort with you, her attraction and more important, if she sees you as boyfriend material.
If you find a girl you like and you're not sure what to do, follow these steps.
- Become friends. To get a girl to go out with you, the first step is to develop a friendship and treat her as a friend, rather than trying to jump her bones. It shows you are trying to get to know her as a person and her mind and she will respect you. Do "friend" type things, go to the movies, play pool, watch a sports game. You can also minimize alone time together by hanging out with each other's friends.
- Live your life. Therefore, you found a girl that you like and she is cool, attractive and sees a promising future with her. Do not mess it up by constantly calling, texting, and bombarding her email with new messages. Most girls like a person with his own life and dislike desperate guys whom always invade their personal space. Realize that you had a life before her so continue living it.
- Find out her hobbies. What does she like to do? Dance, sing, read, volunteer? Go with her to places she likes to enjoy to find out her inner world and let her do the same to you. This will increase her likeness towards you because you care about her interests.
- Dress well. Girls love a guy that takes care of his looks, although he does not need to like a cover model on GQ magazine. Look nice by wearing a nice pair of jeans, shirt, and shoes so she can be physically attracted to you.
- Flirt. There is no harm in flirting, as it can be fun for both sides. It is not only exciting, but it builds up the attraction between you two as well. If you ever feel you are taking it too far, just stop. Know your boundaries so you will not become too aggressive.
- Be a gentleman. When you are out with the girl you like, open up doors, or offer a jacket to her if she is feeling chilly due to the temperature, especially at night. This shows you are respectful and courteous, and for her to know that chivalry is not dead and guys like you keep it alive.
- Ask her out. If you feel the time is right and feel the friendship is going towards the right direction, ask her to go out on a date. More than likely all signs will point to a yes if you have done the right things to win her heart and she will accept you not just as a friend but romantically.