How to Get a Girl to Kiss You
It's a stumbling block common to all men-how to get a girl to kiss you. The perfect moment, the intensity of finding out what it's really like to feel her lips touch yours and knowing that she is attracted to you as much as you are to her. But first, how will you get the girl to kiss you?
- Relax. The last thing you want between you and your girl is tension. Building up to a first kiss should be exciting and pleasurable! Whether you are at the movies, a sporting event or enjoying a cocktail, you want her to feel comfortable. Confidence is incredibly sexy. Men who are best at attracting women are the ones who feel good about themselves.
- Set the mood. Women are like campfires, they take a long time to prepare, build and stoke. While men are equivalent to blowtorches and quickly excited, your girl needs time. In preparing to get a girl to kiss you, set the stage for your success.
Plan a date and ensure it's romantic. Most women enjoy being wooed, so go for the gusto. Make plans for an activity you both enjoy, and take that time to get to know her. This means talking about what's important in her life.
- Make her feel as if you want to be her friend-because you do. Best friends enjoy kissing the most. Remember this rule!
- Prepare. Impeccable hygiene, including fresh breath, clean teeth and a shaven face go a long way towards tempting your girl to move closer. Give the woman exactly what you want. You expect her to be clean, sweet-smelling and shaven, so return the favor. Onion breath and sand paper skin are not sexy. In order to get a girl to kiss you, be extra kissable.
- Watch. Women give signals when they're ready for a kiss. Specifically, she'll move closer to you, and typically will tip her chin upwards. She'll smile, and her eyes say "yes." If you're still not certain, asking is perfectly fine.
- You've set the mood, provided great company and made her feel comfortable. She'll now be ready to reward your efforts and thank you for a good time.
Most of all, enjoy the time spent with her. If you're digging her so much that you want to smooch, chances are you're not just running on hormones but really enjoying the lady's company. After all, kissing is pleasurable and a healthy part of dating, love and relationships. Have a good time, be safe and get lots of kisses. Love makes the world go round!