How To Get A Girl To Like Me
Are you tired of not getting any dates and are asking yourself "how to get a girl to like me?" Sometimes, no matter what we do, some guys just cannot get a girl to like him. It can be hard and difficult at first to get a response from a girl, especially if you are getting constant rejection. There are some ways that you can get a girl who is worth getting when you follow some basic things. In the end you will probably say that it was a lot easier to get a girl to like me than I thought.
- Make a good impression. Just be yourself. What impresses one girl might not impress another, so be yourself to give a girl a chance to become interested in you. Do something that sets you apart from the other guys or a crowd. If you like to sing, write poetry or play an instrument do this. It is good to find something different that will demonstrate a unique skill or talent that you may have. This can help to impress a girl and make her to feel good about being you.
- Be confident with yourself and how you act around girls. Make sure that you are first confident in yourself and your ability to act confident around girls. You will be surprised at the kinds of girls that you can get to like you as long as you remain confident and doubt yourself. You can get attractive girls, girls with great personalities, and a girl that you can enjoy being around.
- Show that you are interested and become her friend. Girls rarely fall for strangers, so be-friend her. When you see her in class or at a store, smile at her. Be careful not to be too friendly and do this too often, as you don't want her to think that you are obsessed with her. Say hi in a friendly way if she doesn't seem to notice you to walk by. If you want to move forward in a relationship with her don't get stuck in a friendship zone, and begin to be a little flirty and try to develop a bond.
- Flirt a little. Once you see a girl that you are interested in, smile and make sure to make brief eye contact. Have a casual conversation with the girl. Make sure to relax, and not be nervous or overly excited. The more you that you talk to girls the easier more relaxed you will become. Get comfortable with the girl and don't worry about the outcome, or saying the wrong thing, just enjoy the interaction between the two of you.
- Make her laugh. Tell any funny jokes or stories that you may know or have. Find out what makes her laugh and what type of since of humor she has, and think of some things that will make her laugh, or do a funny dare. Find out her favorite comedy movies or sitcoms, and learn a funny line or two from them to quote to her. If both of you are enjoying each others company, laughter will automatically come. After this, trying to figure out how to get a girl to like you will become a lot easier.