How To Get A Girl To Notice You
Knowing how to get a girl to notice you really isn't that difficult if you follow these simple suggestions. From the first meeting to a possible relationship, it all begins with subtle hints, thoughts and optimism.
- Put a hand on her shoulder during an informal conversation or meeting will draw her attention. This will make her more in-tuned to pay attention to you. Simple little touches or gestures like this will help you learn how to get a girl to notice you. Don't be overbearing or obvious, but make sure to be in the her direct line of sight. Women like attention but too much can turn her off and make her run in the opposite direction.
- Use easy voice tone when talking to her. Women tend to be drawn to men with sensitivity and feelings, so this is a prime opportunity when trying to get a girl to notice you. Don't be monotone and keep the tone casual and easygoing with a little liveliness added in.
- Make her laugh with silly, yet mature jokes and comments. Women love to laugh and finding a man with humor is always a benefit. Once again, don't be overpowering with humor and remember to keep it lively but not bordering uncouth. Many women don't care for off-color humor. Save this humor for when the relationship is completely committed and humor boundaries are known.
- Have good social skills and behavior is key when learning how to get a girl to notice you. Acting immature to impress her, behaving like a cretin or boasting with male friends may ruin chances to get her to notice you. Know when is the appropriate time to act silly or fun versus professional and adult. Learn easy etiquette skills and practice those abilities.
- Keep the conversation flowing by discussing her interests or mutual ones. Women like to talk about what is going on in her life, so let her share and show interest. If disagreeing has to happen, keep it light and don't strain the flow of conversation. This could be a deal breaking when trying to get a girl to notice you.
Posted on: Mar. 09, 2011