How To Get A Girl To Send Pictures To You
Need to know how to get a girl to send pictures to you? Convincing a girl to send pictures is bothersome, troublesome, and they just do not respond! So what are the best tactics for getting a girl to send pictures to you? Don't put yourself through a wasteful cycle of requests. Follow these tips and tricks and she'll be sending you her photo in no time! When getting a girl to send you pictures, a measure of common sense is key. The steps below may take some time, but it will be worth it. Remember, Rome wasn't built in one day.
- Develop a winning approach. Do not straight-out ask for a photo, or you'll have to prepare for disappointment. If you demand a photo, you will get slapped down. Getting a girl to send you her picture is all about slow, casual interest. With an honest tone, approach the girl with friendly intent. Ask about her life, family and her interests. Tell her that you wouldn't mind having a photo of her because it would be nice to savor your friendly moments. Give her a couple of days, then ask again with good intentions. If she doesn't send a picture by the third time, then she may have sharing issues to sort out, and it's best for you to simply walk away empty-handed.
- Have a hairy conversation. Ever hear of reverse psychology? Tell her that she must be a brunette. Why? Because blondes usually are stereotyped as dumb and brunettes are stereotyped as smart. But don't tell her that, she'll think of it at least once in her mind. If she asks why you thought she was a brunette, then tell her that she reminds you of a great friend from the past, a brunette. If she's not brunette, then tell her that's a good thing since you and that friend do not talk any longer. If she says thank you, then tell her no problem. It is then that you ask for that photo, after you have given her something to think about other than mere image.
- Create a photo album of fun activities and friends. Ask her if she's seen it. After she does see it, ask her for a photo to include in the album. If she says she's not photogenic, then suggest a little chop shop to assist in photo alteration so that she likes it. But make her feel comfortable about it. Chances are, she'll send that picture!
- Use electronic comfort. Often two people meet online and converse, but when the guy asks that golden photo question, the girl decides to log off. It has happened since the dawn of electronic communication. But how to get a girl to send a picture to you? Do not shoot from the hip as much and go for the photo juggler. Make a girl feel comfortable. Suggest that her natural sense in being real online appeals to you, in a friendly manner. Let her know that you are a grounded person with goals in life who respects the lighter side of life. Keep it light. Once you learn to unleash a calm side to her, she just may feel comfortable in sending that photo. Simply ask in an, "Oh yeah, by the way" format.
- Know the right time to ask. If others are there with you and the girl, don't ask for a photo. Some girls don't like to be put on the spot and will say anything just to get out of that moment, like most guys do. Getting what you want is all about private planning with two people alone, engaging in conversation, whether or not you are online. If the girl is in a rush, do not spurt the words out, the reason being that the words may not compute all the way, leaving you wondering while the girl simply lives life never truly listening to the question. Choose a good time, when no one else is around but you and her.