How To Get Girlfriend
If you would like to know how to get a girlfriend, the process might not be as difficult as you think. There are likely plenty of girls that would like to be your girlfriend, and you need to engage them and get to know those girls if you want to transition from acquaintances or friends to something more.
- Know yourself. Ask yourself what kind of girlfriend you’re looking for. This will help you weed out the girls you meet and focus on getting to know the ones that seem like they would make good girlfriends for you. Know what you want from a relationship and what your preferences are in a girlfriend.
- Be yourself. You may be able to get a girlfriend by pretending to be something you’re not, but you probably won’t be able to keep her. If you’re a hardcore "Lord of the Rings" fan, you’ll likely be much happier with a girl who likes it, too or is at least supportive of your hobbies and interest.
- Get out there. Sitting at home will not get you a girlfriend. You need to get out of the house and to places where girls are. Go to the gym, a coffee shop, the mall, a club, a bar, the park and anywhere else you can think of that girls might go. Bring along some friends to help you feel more comfortable and make a point to talk to several girls while you’re out.
- Stay positive. Negative emotions will not help you get a girlfriend. You need to be confident in yourself and what you have to offer a girl. Make dating a fun and enjoyable experience, rather than a stressful race to the finish line. Girls will see that you are a fun guy and will be more willing to be your girlfriend.
- Avoid being so serious. If you want to get a girlfriend, you need to understand that being single is not the end of the world. The second you feel that getting a girlfriend is a life or death situation, you’ll start to portray desperation and loneliness to every girl you meet. This is not the kind of vibe that will help you get a girlfriend. Instead, don’t fear rejection and stay confident when looking for a girlfriend.