How To Get A Girls Attention
Every man needs to know how to get a girl's attention. If you see someone new that you are interested in or someone that you have been admiring from afar, you need to take matters into your own hands. If she doesn't know that you exist, the relationship has very little chance to go anywhere. Take the time to make sure your best qualities are shining through.
Needed to get a girls attention:
- Self confidence
- New wardrobe
- Check your posture. Make sure that you are standing or sitting with your shoulders back. I can be hard to get a girl's attention If you are slouched over and fading into the background.
- Dress to impress. Wear something that fits well and looks great on you. Getting a girl's attention involves getting them to notice the way that you look. If it looks like you put some thought into what you are wearing, she is more likely to look your way.
- Change something about your appearance. It doesn't have to be anything drastic like changing hair color or getting rid of the goatee, but do something different when it comes to your looks. Get a haircut or untuck your shirt. Just something to get the girl's attention and notice something new about you.
- Do something worth checking out. If she is around, make sure that you are going something she is sure to look at. For example, if she loves coffee from the break room, try to get there ahead of her so you can pour her a cup. If you are at the park, play frisbee with the dog or run around playing tag with your niece and nephew. These activities can make it easy to get a girl's attention.
- If you are planning to approach her, call out her name or say, “excuse me” as opposed to "hey you." When you are trying to get a girl's attention, be sure to address her in a respectful manner.