How To Get Girls
If you’ve got a natural talent with attracting the ladies, then chances are you don’t need to know how to get girls. However, if you’re like most men, this can be a mysterious concept to master. Almost all girls will respond flirtatiously to the right kind of personality and attitude; you’ve just got to find out what that is. If you keep going home by yourself every Saturday night, it may be time to figure out a method to get girls and make yourself appear irresistible to them.
- Master approaching women. Men fumble the ball with this big time, and it really shouldn’t have to be that way. After all, approaching a girl is basically where you make it or break it with her, so it’s important that you do it skillfully. There are literally tons of ways that you can approach a girl such as buying her a drink, making a playful (but not offensive) joke to her upon approaching her, dancing with her, and more. The most effective way of approaching a woman is doing something that just “fits the moment.” For example, if you’re not drinking anything and your target is, casually look over at her and playfully say, “What’s a guy got to do to get a chick to buy a drink for him in this place?” You don’t want to be serious, of course, but you want to get that funny icebreaker out of the way.
- Remember that confidence is something completely different than cockiness, and it’s important to stay away from the latter. If you want to get girls, you’ve got to offer something that women like and want. One of the attributes that most of them love in a man is confidence. Now, confidence is something completely different from cockiness. Confidence is more of an aura that you carry with you; it sends signals to girls that let them know that you’re successful at the things you do and you’re okay with rejection. Cockiness is filed under bragging, belittling, making yourself appear superior to everyone else, etc. The last thing you want a girl to describe you as is cocky.
- Girls love humor, so it’s important to have a likeable sense of humor. When it comes to getting girls, a sense of humor is very important. You’ve got to be able to make a girl laugh if you plan on taking her home or getting to know her better. If you’re interested in upgrading your sense of humor, check out standup acts on TV or read comedic material on the internet. It sounds silly, but it will help redefine your sense of funny.
- Mess with her. One proven tactic that works with women is messing with them and poking fun at them. This mustn’t be done excessively, though. You could end up hurting her feelings, frustrating her or weirding her out. Subtly joke with her about the things that she does or says. Also, don’t be weird and wait an obnoxiously long amount of time before messing with her. She may be past the point of seeing you as a potential date at that point.
- When she’s responding flirtatiously to your actions, keeping doing that same action (without overdoing it). If you notice a girl responding very well to something that you’re doing, keep doing whatever it is. This means it’s very important that you’re very aware of her body language. If she gets shy or distant while you’re doing something, don’t do that thing anymore. The point is to heighten the amount of attraction she feels toward you, so take it up a few notches if you notice she’s really into something you’re doing or talking about. If you’re poking fun at her and she’s really enjoying it and laughing, then keep doing it. However, do not overdo it!