How To Get Golden Guns In Call Of Duty 4
Many Call Of Duty 4 players earn gold guns from completing multiple in game challenges, so we thought it would be nice to let you know how to get golden guns in Call of Duty 4. Golden guns are a symbol of mastery in the game of Call of Duty 4, and will let other players aware of your skills in any gun class.
- Gold Desert Eagle. The gold desert eagle hand gun is the easiest gun to achieve, since you don't need to complete any insane challenges. All you need to do is reach level 55. Level up as fast as possible by completing multiple challenges. Completing gun challenges will also assist in earning other gold guns.
- Gold AK-47. To get the golden AK-47, you need to complete all assault rifle challenges for every assault rifle. Using red dot sights are ideal for completing challenges for assault rifles.
- Gold M1014. Complete all of the shotgun challenges for all shotguns to get the Gold M1014. Firing from the hip in multi player is a great way to earn shotgun challenges fast.
- Gold Dragonov. Complete all Sniper rifle challenges for all sniper rifles to get the gold Dragonov. Using the "steady aim" perk will assist with many challenges, such as headshots.
- Gold M60. Complete all light machine gun challenges for all light machine guns gold M60. Using the "ACOG" scope will assist with headshots and other tricky light machine gun challenges.
- Gold Mini-Uzi. Complete all sub machine gun challenges for all small machine guns to get the gold mini-uzi. Iron sights are best with sub machine guns.