Want to learn about how to get the golf ball on the tee? You are a new golfer and you want to learn how to get the golf ball on the tee. Getting the golf ball on the tee is an easy thing to do. Follow the simple instructions and put your golf ball on the tee correctly.
Things You Will Need:
- Golf balls
- Golf clubs
It is time to learn the easy process of how to get the golf ball on the tee.
- Take a tee into your hand. Put the tee between two of your fingers for support. Put the golf ball on the top of the tee. Hold the golf ball on the tee with your thumb.
- Take the tee and golf ball over to the tee-off area. Use your palm to push the tee into the ground. This is the easiest way to push the tee into the ground. This is true, especially if the ground is dry and hard.
- Make sure the golf ball is still sitting on top of the tee when the tee is in the ground. You will place the tee differently depending on what kind of golf club you are using.
- Push the tee all the way down into the ground if you are teeing off with an iron. The top of the tee will just stick out of the ground. You will put your golf ball on the tee and your golf ball will barely be above the ground. This type of tee placing is for long irons (6, 7, 8, 9, and PW).
- Push the tee to a different level when using 3, 4, 5 Irons, 7, 5, 3 woods. You will take the tee into your hand and place the golf ball on top of the tee. Use your thumb to hold the golf ball on to the tee. Take the tee and push it into the ground with the palm of your hand. You will place the tee into the ground where the golf ball will stand about a half inch off the ground. This will encourage the new golfer to hit the ball up into the air.
- Position your golf ball about an inch higher than the height of your club head when you are using your driver. You will take the tee into your hand and place the golf ball on top of the tee. Use your thumb to hold the golf ball on the tee. Take the tee and push it into the ground with the palm of your hand. You will place the tee much higher, pushing it slightly into the ground.
- Take your golf club and take practice swings. Each golfer swings differently and will need to adjust the height of the tee.
- Placing your tee correctly can help your golf swing.
- As a beginner, follow all directions for a better golf game.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.