How To Get Good Fellatio
Understanding how to get good fellatio from your partner can really heighten your overall sexual experience. While the basic techniques are usually up to your partner, there are many things you can do to help guide her. The more proactive you are, the better your chances are of getting good fellatio.
- Find a partner you’re comfortable with. All sexual acts are better when you’re comfortable with your partner and if you have been with your partner for a long time. The longer you’re together and the more sexual experiences you share, the more she’ll learn about what you and how to give you good fellatio.
- Tell your partner what you like. You can do this verbally or through nonverbal cues. But your partner might actually get aroused listening to you explain how you like it while she’s performing fellatio. The more aroused she is, the better the fellatio is likely to be.
- Ask your partner to swallow. If your partner doesn’t like the taste of semen, tell her that you’ll give her a warning before you ejaculate so she can push your penis to the back of her throat. That way, she will never taste semen. When your partner swallows, the fellatio is not interrupted and is typically better.
- Learn more about performing fellatio together. If your partner is hesitant or doesn’t seem to perform fellatio as you’d like her to, suggest that you read some articles or watch videos about how to perform fellatio together. Be careful not to sound critical of your partner’s technique. Instead, stress that you can both get aroused, entertained and educated by what you read or watch. To make sure she doesn’t get offended, express your desire to learn more about cunnilingus so you can please her, as well.
- Relax and enjoy. There’s no need to be embarrassed about how long you last during fellatio. In fact, unlike during sexual intercourse, your partner might be flattered by how quickly you orgasm. So lie back and enjoy the experience anxiety-free.
Reduce any possibility of turning your partner off with foul genital odor by taking a quick shower before hopping into bed. Your pubic hair, scrotum, penis and anal region should all be washed thoroughly. A slight odor is normal as the day goes on because your genital region sweats much like your underarms, but you’ll be sure to enjoy better fellatio if your partner doesn’t mind staying down there a bit longer.