If you feel lonely, you might wonder how to get a great love life. Other men do it, so why not you? The truth is, it's not hard to achieve an active, healthy love life. Romance is within your grasp, but you have to take the first steps. Look at yourself through a woman's eyes and be the person they want to date. Measure your strengths and weaknesses and play up your best features.
- Appearance First impressions matter and are the biggest part of how to get a great love life. Meticulous hygiene, a good haircut and style coupled with impeccable attire says you are on top of your game. The type of clothing you're wearing isn't as important as being clean, neat and presentable. After all, if you can hook up with chicks at the lake as easily as when you're at work, you've got a good appearance and are making great first impressions.
- Confidence. Believing in yourself is important. You can have looks and money, but if you lack self-worth, women are sure to stay away. After appearance, the biggest factor in getting a good love life is how you feel about yourself. If you believe in who you are and what you're doing, women will flock to you. Women are just like men–you don't want a women who is insecure, needy and clingy, do you? Even when you are sweating bullets internally, keep your poker face and exude confidence. It works!
- Money. Although it's not completely necessary in order to get a great love life, you will need some kind of funds. Resourceful men find ways to date on the cheap side, but all in all, even inviting her over for a hook up means having a nice place. There is nothing wrong with wanting money or having it, so make sure your budget includes dating funds. Unless she's frugal or cheap, your girl expects to be wined and dined. If you want a great love life, remember dating isn't cheap.
- Honesty. It cannot be understated that honesty is always the best policy. If you are dating more than one woman, don't make commitments you are unwilling and unable to keep. On the other hand, this doesn't mean disclosing that you are juggling multiple girls either. It's never cool to be flagrant about how many women you date and/or sleep with, but if a girl asks, tell her the truth. A simple answer admitting you are not interested in monogamy right now is fine. If you're sleeping with multiple women, be sure to practice safe sex.
- Talk to women. Your female friends are the best at telling you what other women want. If you're completely stumped at how to make a go of getting a great love life, turn to the women around you. Believe it or not, even your mom can provide good tips! The thing is, don't make a habit of hanging out with too many women or making a big deal about all the female friends you have in front of women you are attempting to date and hook up with. It's a huge turn off as romantic partners see female friends as potential competition.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …