How To Get Guns On Pivot
Learning how to get guns on Pivot will help you create more animated stick figures and more life-like scenes. Pivot Stickfigure Animator is a free computer program that you can download for free through third party websites. The program is primarily used to create stick figure animations, but you can also add other elements to your animations, such as gun, by using a few simple drawing techniques.
To complete this task, you’ll need:
- Internet connection
- Pivot download
- Download the Pivot Stickfigure Animation program. You can download Pivot through various third party websites, including Snap Files.com and Softpedia.com. Once you find the Pivot program, click the “Download” link or button to install it onto your computer.
- Open the Pivot Stickfigure Animation program. Once the program is installed, open the program to start animating the guns to use with the Pivot stickfigures you create.
- Click the “File” option. In the top left hand side of the Pivot Stickfigure Animation program, you will see the “File” menu. Click on it and select “Create Figure Type.” This will open a new figure builder on your screen.
- Rotate the line. On the blue vertical line that appears, you will see a red dot. Click and hold this dot. Move your mouse to rotate the line. To get guns on Pivot, you need a horizontal line, rather than a vertical line.
- Click “Add Line.” You will see a menu of options down the left side of the screen. One option is to add another line. Click “Add Line” to accomplish this.
- Add a vertical line. From one side of your horizontal line, create a smaller vertical line. Leave a small space on the right side and a large space on the left side of the horizontal line. Click and drag the mouse from that spot. Release the mouse when you have a line that is approximately ¼ of the size of your first line. This figure will look like a tiny stickfigure line.
- Save your work. From the “File” menu, click “Save As.” Label your new Pivot gun with a file name that you will recognize, such as “simple weapon.”
Using these basic principles, you can create Pivot guns that are more and more complicated for your Pivot stickfigures to use.