Serj Tankian is a hair idol for many aspiring rockers or men with style, so if you want to know how to get hair like Serj Tankian, it's understandable. Whether he has long flowing hair, or a short curly fro, he looks stylish. In order to copy any one of these styles, there are simple steps to take.
In order to learn how to get hair like Serj Tankian, you will need:
- Conditioner for curly hair
- Curl definer
- Wide tooth comb
- Apply shampoo on your scalp. The reason why so many people have dry feeling or stripped hair after shampooing is because they apply the shampoo everywhere. Shampoo is only meant for your scalp so try to just apply it there.
- Lather a generous amount of conditioner on your hair. It is best to use a conditioner specifically for hair that is curly. These conditioners are more dense and leave extra moisture, which is necessary for curly hair.
- Rinse out shampoo and conditioner. It is best to do this at the same time so your hair will stay softer. Some people leave some conditioner in the hair for extra softness. You can use hot water for the majority of the rinsing, but seal the cuticle off with a blast of cold water on your final rinse.
- Comb hair while it is wet. Combing the hair while it's wet will prevent frizz and give more curl definition. Use a wide tooth comb in order to detangle hair without much pain.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.