The possibility of learning how to get Halo on PSP might seem unlikely to you. This is because Halo is a Microsoft game, and PSP, or PlayStation Portable, is a Sony system. However, with the right downloads using third party websites, you can successfully get Halo on your PSP. Then, you can play Halo just as if it were a game that was made for your PlayStation Portable.
To complete this, you need:
- Get a PSP 3000. This version of the PlayStation portable can be connected directly to your computer using a USB cord. Other versions of the PSP might not be able to connect to the computer, and therefore cannot get the Halo game.
- Search for third party websites. These websites offer downloads for the PSP, including the Halo download. Once example is FilesTube.com. You will probably be able to find more and more third party websites that offer the Halo download for PSP as time goes on.
- Check out the third party websites. Read the terms and conditions for the websites and make sure you are comfortable with them. You can also ask some of your gaming friends if they have ever used the website for a download and if they encountered any problems afterward.
- Start the Halo for PSP download. From the third party website you chose, find the “Download” button or link. Click it. You might be taken to another screen where you will have to agree to the website’s terms and conditions. Then, click “Download” again. You may then have to click “Run” or “Save” from a new window that appears. Once the download of Halo for PSP starts, it might take several minutes to complete.
- Save Halo for PSP on your computer. Before or after the download, you will be prompted to save the game somewhere on your computer. Just make sure it is somewhere that is easily accessible and use a name that you can remember.
- Connect the PSP 3000. The USB cord that game with the PSP can be used to connect it to your computer. From the PSP memory card, select “Game.” Copy and paste the Halo download from your computer into the “Game” file. This will allow you to play Halo on your PSP.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!