How To Get Into Harvard Business School
The high competition for admission slots requires you to get information on how to get into Harvard Business School. You will need to conduct some research so as to know the required qualifications to get into Harvard Business School. You need to get acquainted with the basic tips that will ease your admission into Harvard Business School. The following tips will help you in your application into the university.
- Obtain good grades. The first tip on how to get into Harvard is ensuring that you get a good grade in your undergraduate diploma or degree. The cut off points for Harvard Business School are a bit high and require you to have a GPA of more than 3.66, according to the admission requirements as of 2010.
- Take English proficiency tests. If you are a foreign student from a non English speaking country, you are required to pass a TOEFL test, which proves you are proficient in English. A graduate management admissions test is also important and you are required to score 500 to 800 points in order to be admitted into Harvard Business School.
- Get the application form. Apply for a course in Harvard Business School online using the application form available on the school’s Website. You will be required to include your personal details and the course that you are applying for. The application form should be accompanied by an introduction letter. In the introduction letter, indicate the relationship you have with the person who is writing you the letter.
- Submit the application form. Once all the details are filled in, submit the application form and wait for the response from Harvard Business School. The school will provide you with more information on how to proceed with the application process, when they respond to your application letter. The person who wrote the recommendation letter will also get a response from the Harvard Business School on the application procedures and your performance if you are admitted.
- Prepare for an interview. After the application process, the Harvard Business School will set up an interview, which can be done in the school or through the telephone. Foreign students can also get interviewed on a domestic hub in the country where they come from, through the use of a representative from the admissions board or alumni of the school. Once the interview has been done, you will then wait for a reply from Harvard Business School, indicating whether your application has been approved or not.