How To Get Healthy Hair
Find out how to get healthy hair by protecting and nourishing your head of hair. It is important to care for your hair to increase its quality, but equally essential is addressing your own health. By consuming the right foods and taking nutritional and herbal supplements, you can get beautiful, healthy hair. Remember, soft, shiny locks are a representation of your internal state of health.
To get healthy hair, you will need:
- Two whipped eggs
- One ripe banana
- Nettles tincture
- Two tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Flax seed oil supplements
- Deep conditioner
- Use a nourishing hair mask. Mix the two whipped eggs and ripe banana until smooth. Apply to hair, making sure to coat all strands with the nourishing mask. Leave on for fifteen minutes and wash as normal. This is a great way to get healthy hair as it adds valuable nutrients directly to the hair. Use once a week.
- Take nettles. Nettles is an incredible herb for hair health. It is a rich source of vitamins and minerals such as silica, vitamin C and beta carotene, which are beneficial for healthy hair. Take in tincture form twice a day. Add a dropperful of the nettles tincture to a glass of juice or water.
- Rinse with vinegar. Vinegar will help remove build-up and to treat the hair follicles. Use two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar as a rinse after shampooing. Rinse with cold water for best results. This is a great way to revive hair and improve texture.
- Deep condition. Deep conditioners are meant to be left on for at least 30 minutes. This allows for enough time for proper repair of damaged hair. Use a deep conditioner every two weeks.
- Supplement with flax seed oil. Flax seed is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which will help to nourish the hair, especially useful in cases of dry or brittle locks. You can also get healthy hair with borage seed oil or evening primrose oil supplements, which also are natural sources of omega oils.
- Eat the right foods. To get healthy hair, you have to provide your body with the necessary nutrients to create new cells and to support growth. Good foods to include on a regular basis include soybeans, walnuts, salmon, sweet potatoes, green leafy vegetables, avocados and strawberries.