How To Get Healthy Long Hair
Wondering how to get healthy, long hair? Interested in improving both hair growth and quality? There are simple things that you can do to get healthy, long hair, and to maintain it. By learning how to properly care for your hair you can have your own healthy growing locks.
To get healthy, long hair, you will need:
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried nettles
- Wash with cold, not hot water. This is one of the most important and simplest things you can do to get healthy, long hair. Hot water damages delicate hair while cold water is good for hair follicles. If you can't stand a cold shower, at least try and rinse your hair in cool water after washing and conditioning.
- Brush and style less. All that combing, blow drying, and styling to make your hair look a certain way is actually harming your hair. Comb or brush minimally, gently, and only when hair is dry. Do not use a blow dryer if possible, and keep the gels, sprays, and extra styling to a minimum.
- Trim regularly. To get healthy, long hair you need to get rid of unhealthy, dead hair. That's right, cutting an inch or two of dead, split ends every six to eight weeks will encourage longer, healthier locks. Even guys get split ends, and if your hair is long enough, it will be noticeable. So make that appointment for your next trim right now!
- Rinse with cider vinegar. This is a great way to help remove harmful build-up from hair and to protect hair follicles. It is particularly necessary if you do use chemical products. Simply rinse with one tablespoon of cider vinegar after washing. No, your hair won't smell like vinegar, but it will be shinier and healthier.
- Drink nettles tea. Nettles is one of the best herbs for promoting healthy hair growth. It is packed with beneficial nutrients that are easily absorbed by the body. Make a cup of tea with two teaspoons of the dried herb. Steep in boiled water for ten minutes. Drink one cup daily.
Now you know how to get healthy, long hair. Taking care of your hair and helping it grow costs very little, and is actually very simple, so get started!