How To Get Her To Perform Fellatio
If you want to get her to perform fellatio, you have to do it the right way. If she’s not doing it already, chances are high that there are serious issues going on in your personal life. These issues may or may not have anything to do with sex, but it’s as good a place as any to start.
- Keep Clean. There’s no way you’re going to get her to perform fellatio if your crotch area stinks. No woman on this planet appreciates a smelly penis. Keep up the hygiene if you want her messing around down there!
- Be nice. Ask politely. If you can’t get her to perform fellatio the first time, ask if you’re doing something wrong or if there’s something wrong in the relationship. If you’re polite but direct, she’ll feel more confident to tell you what’s going on.
- Generosity is key. No, that doesn’t mean you should pay her. One of the most obvious ways of getting her to perform fellatio is to give a little. That means, if you perform oral sex on her and do a good job at it, she’ll be more willing to do the same for you.
- Don’t push. If you manage to get her to perform fellatio once, she won’t do it again if you act like a jerk and push her head down. Remember real life is not a porno film. Be gentle and let her do the work on her own.
- Communicate. If all that doesn’t work, then ask her why she refuses to perform fellatio. The problem might not have anything to do with you specifically. But it is always good to be open about your desires. Keeping the dialogue flowing is the key to any happy and successful sex life.