How To Get Huge Biceps
Learn about how to get huge biceps to look buff. The bicep muscle's proper name is "biceps brachii." The bicep muscle is the large muscle located between your shoulder and elbow. The long muscles in the upper arm are the triceps. When exercising to get huge biceps, it's important to know how to exercise, when to exercise, and how much weight to use. To look massive and buff, huge biceps are key.
To get huge biceps, you will need:
- Proper nutrition
- Free weights
- Eat right. To get huge biceps, your body needs to be getting the proper nutrition. Eat plenty of protein daily to help your muscles have fuel to grow bigger.
- Exercise the biceps correctly. Doing repetitions (or reps) of the biceps muscle is key to getting huge biceps. Remember that you have to exercise the biceps on an ongoing basis to get huge biceps. Over time, they will become larger and appear huge with enough reps.
- Use the right equipment. Begin to exercise using free weights. Start with a comfortable weight of free weights, such as ten pounds per arm.
- Vary your exercise. Doing various exercises will get you on your way to huge biceps. Do weight lifting with free weights, bench presses and pull ups to build up your biceps.
- Exercise the biceps the right frequency. To get huge biceps, do the exercises every other day. This break allows the biceps muscle to repair itself, which allows it to get larger. The repair time is necessary so don't do biceps exercises every day.
- Exercise the biceps using the correct weight. Start with weights that are small and build up to larger weights. The increased weight will force your biceps to bulk up from the increased resistance.