How To Get A Job At The Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire
If you are looking for a fun and exciting job near Lancaster, Pennsylvania, you should be wondering how to get a job at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire. The Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire has events that run all year long. They also have a diverse list of job opportunities for people who are looking to get a job with the Renaissance Faire.
- Visit the website. The Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire website lists jobs that are available. There are both full-time and part-time positions at the festival. Some jobs, such as jobs in the wine shop, are available all year long. There are also seasonal positions at the Celtic Fling & Highland Games. Find the job that is best suited for you.
- Look at age limits. Some of the jobs in the food and beverage area require the applicant to be eighteen years old. The state of Pennsylvania has strict laws regarding people who serve alcohol; they need to be at least eighteen years old. Before you apply for a job at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire, make sure you meet the age requirements for that position.
- Think about volunteer work. The Renaissance Faire offers many volunteer opportunities. Many of these volunteer positions are part of the Celtic games. Volunteering looks good on college applications and resumes.
- Fill out the online application. There is an online application that needs completed and returned. The application to acquire a job at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire can be returned via email.
- Wait to be contacted. After you have filled out the online application, wait to hear back from a representative. You will need to attend a live interview for a job at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire.
- Contact the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire. If you do not hear back from anyone, call or write an email to the representative in charge of hiring for the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire. The appropriate email and phone number can be found on the festival's website. This representative will be able to tell you the status of your application.
If you live near the Lancaster area in Pennsylvania and are in need of year round or seasonal employment, the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire may just have the perfect position for you. A job at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire promises to be a unique experience. It is one of the few jobs where you will become friends with knights and kings and where jousting is the most watched sport.