- How To Upload Themes To BlackBerry Pearl Flip
- How To Remove The Screen Of A Blackberry Curve
- How To Text On A BlackBerry Storm
- How To Remove Password Protection On Blackberry 8700
- How To Change Home Screen On Blackberry Storm
- How To Get Backgrounds For The Blackberry Storm
- How To Remove A Password From A Blackberry 8800
How To Get Keys Unlocked On The BlackBerry Pearl
The BlackBerry Pearl is no BlackBerry Storm or BlackBerry Bold, so figuring out how to get keys unlocked on the BlackBerry Pearl can be a task within itself. The keyboard on the Pearl serves as an easy way for everyday people to access all of their information on their phone. In general, the Pearl’s keys are locked when people want to avoid pocket dialing, but reversing this can be a bit confusing. Now, it is time to figure out how to get keys unlocked on the BlackBerry Pearl.
To get keys unlocked on the BlackBerry Pearl, you will need:
- Your fingers
- A couple of minutes
- The ability to follow these directions
- To get the keys unlocked on your BlackBerry Pearl, start with having them locked. To unlock them, first push the pound key and the call key.
- If the scroll bar is pressed (for some reason), the screen gives options that say “unlock,” “emergency call” and “cancel.” Press the “unlock” button. After pressing that button, the screen will say to do what is listed in step one. It will say to press the pound key and the call key to get the keys unlocked.
These steps are easy to memorize, but nobody is perfect, so this can always be used as a guide for future reference. The BlackBerry Pearl is also not perfect, so it may be time to upgrade to a BlackBerry Storm or BlackBerry Bold to ensure that Saturday morning is no longer spent trying to understand how to get the keys unlocked on your BlackBerry Pearl.
Posted on: Jun. 26, 2010