Residents of the ‘Volunteer State’ that love being outdoors might wonder how to get a lifetime fishing license in Tennessee. Forgo the trouble of having to renew a license before going to your favorite fishing spot. You buying a lifetime fishing license means never having to fill out another form before casting a line again. Continue reading to learn how to get a lifetime fishing license in Tennessee.
To get a lifetime fishing license, you will need:
- Tennessee driver’s license
- Proof of residency
- Social security number
- License Fee
- Gather documents. Begin the how to get a lifetime fishing license in Tennessee task by finding the required documents. Locate your Tennessee driver’s license, social security card information and a document to prove that you live in Tennessee. Proof of residency paperwork includes a current utility bill, bank statement and voter registration among others.
- Request an application. Acquire a Lifetime Sportsman License application to continue the how to get a lifetime fishing license in Tennessee process. Contact the Tennessee Wildlife Resource Agency (TWRA) by telephone or visit one of the four regional offices.
- Complete form. Use blue or black ink to carefully print information in all blanks on the form. An important necessity of how to get a lifetime fishing license in Tennessee includes completing the whole form. Choose the type of license that applies to you in the Category section.
- Provide funds. Ensure you succeed in how to get a lifetime fishing license by paying the right fee amount. Obtain the category fee for your Lifetime Sportsman License in the form of check, money order or credit card.
- Submit paperwork. Provide all required documents, application and fees to the TWRA as you continue how to get a lifetime fishing license in Tennessee. Mail or fax documents using the information located on top of the Lifetime Sportsman License application.
You did it! The last step of acquiring a lifetime fishing license in Tennessee is to wait for your correspondence to arrive in the mail. You have completed everything on your end, so relax.