Residents of the ‘Volunteer State’ that love being outdoors might wonder how to get a lifetime fishing license in Tennessee. Forgo the trouble of having to renew a license before going to your favorite fishing spot. You buying a lifetime fishing license means never having to fill out another form before casting a line again. Continue reading to learn how to get a lifetime fishing license in Tennessee.
To get a lifetime fishing license, you will need:
- Tennessee driver’s license
- Proof of residency
- Social security number
- License Fee
- Gather documents. Begin the how to get a lifetime fishing license in Tennessee task by finding the required documents. Locate your Tennessee driver’s license, social security card information and a document to prove that you live in Tennessee. Proof of residency paperwork includes a current utility bill, bank statement and voter registration among others.
- Request an application. Acquire a Lifetime Sportsman License application to continue the how to get a lifetime fishing license in Tennessee process. Contact the Tennessee Wildlife Resource Agency (TWRA) by telephone or visit one of the four regional offices.
- Complete form. Use blue or black ink to carefully print information in all blanks on the form. An important necessity of how to get a lifetime fishing license in Tennessee includes completing the whole form. Choose the type of license that applies to you in the Category section.
- Provide funds. Ensure you succeed in how to get a lifetime fishing license by paying the right fee amount. Obtain the category fee for your Lifetime Sportsman License in the form of check, money order or credit card.
- Submit paperwork. Provide all required documents, application and fees to the TWRA as you continue how to get a lifetime fishing license in Tennessee. Mail or fax documents using the information located on top of the Lifetime Sportsman License application.
You did it! The last step of acquiring a lifetime fishing license in Tennessee is to wait for your correspondence to arrive in the mail. You have completed everything on your end, so relax.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?