How To Get Love Back
Learn how to get love back if you truly want it. Before you go on the journey of trying to restore the love you once shared with someone special, ask yourself what wonderful things you did to get her to fall in love with you. It’s important for you to figure out what caused you to lose the love she had for you. Getting the love back will be harder to accomplish than getting her to fall in love with you. Hurt feelings, infidelity, trust issues and neglect may have played a part in the dwindling of love, or perhaps you just grew apart. Whatever the case may be, you will have to work diligently to get the love back. It won't be easy, but if she is worth it than go for it.
- Start communicating more. Not talking on a daily bases is one problem that cause two people once in love to fall out of love. Show interest in her day; ask her how her day went. If she needs to vent about her day, allow her to do it with you. Start telling her how your day went; whether it was good or bad. This would be the start of repairing the love.
- Share your feelings with her. One thing men are not good at is sharing feelings and showing love. Let her know and show how you feel about her and how certain things affect you. It’s time for the two of you to stop taking one another for granted. Treat her like she is the most important person in your life.
- Find ways to stay in touch with her throughout the day. If you are apart from her most of the day because of work or errands, that’s no excuse to not stay connected with her. Invite her out to lunch sometimes; call her just to say hi. Sending a sweet text messages or email will only take a few minutes. Send her some flowers because you were thinking about her and wanted to put a smile on her face.
- Show her affection. Whether you were the affectionate type with her or not, show her you can be. When was the last time you grabbed her in your arms and planted a sweet kiss on her? Don’t you think it time you to surprise her with an affectionate kiss?
- Start dating again. Before the relationship got complicated, did you and she enjoy going out together? Things were fun and exciting back then, and they can be again. Just because you might have hectic schedules does not mean you can’t find time for each other. You have just allowed that to smother the relationship causing you to lose the love.
- Rekindle the Romance. Plan an intimate picnic for two. Have a romantic candle light dinner for her. Prepare a soothing and relaxing bubble bath, one she’s sure to enjoy. She would be delighted over a sensual massage.
Women are very affectionate, loving and passionate creatures by nature. If you want to get the love back, you have to think like a woman. You will start to regain her love. Time is of the essence the longer you let the distance between you and her grow, the harder it will be to get her to love you again.