Get Mark Ronson's style and you will look dapper all the time. Ronson, a British DJ and producer who's the older brother of designer Charlotte Ronson and DJ Samantha Ronson, is known for wearing well fitted suits and skinny ties. Ronson's taste for 60's style clothing has caused him to emerge as a style icon in the early 21st century. Make a stop at your local vintage shop and learn how to get Mark Ronson's style.
- Put on a slim fitting button up shirt. Ronson told GQ that he prefers shirts made by Band of Outsiders, even though they run small.
- Invest in at least one well tailored suit. Despite being a DJ, Ronson is known for his suits. Ronson style involves wearing a bespoke, or cut just for him, suit. Choose a deep color for the suit, or take the flashy route and choose a suit in metallic gold, as Ronson did after winning a Grammy.
- Wear a skinny tie. An absolute must of Mark Ronson style is the skinny, Beatlesesque tie. Choose a tie in in a dark color and clip it in place with an understated tie bar.
- Relax in a cardigan. When you don't want to wear a suit, pull a well fitted cardigan on over your slim fit shirt and tie. Choose a cardigan with a fine knit and unobtrusive buttons. The chunky cable knit cardigan is definitely not Ronson style.
- Choose your beverage wisely. Clothes make the man but so does the booze he drinks. When going for Mark Ronson style, skip the beer or gin and pick a whiskey such as Jack Daniels, Jameson, or Ronson's current must-have, Lagavulin.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...