Get Mark Ronson's style and you will look dapper all the time. Ronson, a British DJ and producer who's the older brother of designer Charlotte Ronson and DJ Samantha Ronson, is known for wearing well fitted suits and skinny ties. Ronson's taste for 60's style clothing has caused him to emerge as a style icon in the early 21st century. Make a stop at your local vintage shop and learn how to get Mark Ronson's style.
- Put on a slim fitting button up shirt. Ronson told GQ that he prefers shirts made by Band of Outsiders, even though they run small.
- Invest in at least one well tailored suit. Despite being a DJ, Ronson is known for his suits. Ronson style involves wearing a bespoke, or cut just for him, suit. Choose a deep color for the suit, or take the flashy route and choose a suit in metallic gold, as Ronson did after winning a Grammy.
- Wear a skinny tie. An absolute must of Mark Ronson style is the skinny, Beatlesesque tie. Choose a tie in in a dark color and clip it in place with an understated tie bar.
- Relax in a cardigan. When you don't want to wear a suit, pull a well fitted cardigan on over your slim fit shirt and tie. Choose a cardigan with a fine knit and unobtrusive buttons. The chunky cable knit cardigan is definitely not Ronson style.
- Choose your beverage wisely. Clothes make the man but so does the booze he drinks. When going for Mark Ronson style, skip the beer or gin and pick a whiskey such as Jack Daniels, Jameson, or Ronson's current must-have, Lagavulin.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.