How To Get Married In Fable 2
If your “Fable 2” character is getting a little lonely, or if you just need to gain some renown, then you need to learn how to get married in “Fable 2.” While getting married may seem like it would be more important to role-players than it would to hardcore gamers, taking a spouse actually has several in-game benefits. Your spouse will occasionally present you with gifts, including some pretty nice items, and you will get a good amount of renown just for the act of marrying itself. If your “Fable 2” character has an evil bent, don’t worry. You can always run off to get married to someone else while you are still married to your first spouse.
- Purchase a house. Just walk up and interact with the deed hanging outside of any house in "Fable 2" to purchase it. You need a house to get married so that your spouse has somewhere to move in to.
- Buy a ring. You can purchase a ring from a jeweler in any town, or if you are lucky, you can find one in your travels. The higher class that your spouse is in, the more expensive the ring will have to be, so never buy the cheapest ring or you will be wasting time.
- Get your potential spouse to love you. You need to talk to her, give her different types of gifts, use your expressions on them and use trophies near them. You’ll know that they have fallen in love with you when they are highlighted in green.
- Give a ring to the person you want to get married to. You give it to them just like any other gift. If they accept the ring, you are now engaged and your spouse will follow you.
- Walk to your house, or the closest one if you have more than one, and interact with the deed near the door. Choose the option called “Set Marital House,” and you are now officially married. Your spouse will now move into the house.