- How To Get Blackberry Storm To Play Media
- 10 Best Free Apps for BlackBerry Storm 9530
- How To Record Videos On Blackberry Curve
- How To Put A Signature On BlackBerry Curve Text Message
- How to Record Videos on the BlackBerry Curve
- How To Wipe Blackberry Storm
- BlackBerry 8830 World Edition: How Do I Manage Media?
How To Get Media To Play On A Blackberry Storm
You can transform your business oriented blackberry storm into a multi media center by learning how to get media to play on a Blackberry Storm. Yes, you heard it right, your Blackberry Storm can actually play movies while you are on the go. That means you can watch your favorite movie, TV shows, and video clips in your car, on the bus, or even on a plane. You can get media to play on a blackberry storm by following these very simple steps.
- Determine your version of the blackberry storm. There are several versions of the blackberry storm out in the market right now, some just came out recently while other have been discontinued for quite a while.
- Check with the blackberry website for the specific format with your blackberry storm supports. Most recent Blackberrys supports mpeg4, which is a very popular format for videos. If you want to get media to play on your blackberry storm, then you need to determine format by searching on blackberry website.
- Convert your media to the correct format. There are several popular formats of media which your computer can play, but your Blackberry Storm cannot. You need a media converter. A media converter will convert existing video format and size to the format and size that are suitable for the Blackberry Storm. You can find these converters easily by searching for them online.
- Transfer the media to your Blackberry Storm. This is the last step in getting media to play on your Storm. Every Blackberry Storm comes with USB transferring cable. If you do not have one, you can buy one easily online.
- When searching for a media converter, you can look at other people’s review in determining the right converter for you.
Posted on: Jun. 28, 2010