How To Get Muscle Bubble Butts
If possible, most people would want to know how to get muscle bubble butts. There is nothing aesthetically pleasing about a flat, flabby butt. To get this desired butt, you will need to mostly utilize weight training and resistance training. Of course, watching your diet and also doing aerobic exercise is important as well. A muscular bubble butt will not only have extensive muscles, but will be round and stick out as well. Getting those two things can be challenging.
To get muscle bubble butts you will need:
- Two 15 to 20 lb. dumbbells
- Perform plie squats using dumbbells. In this exercise, stand up straight with your feet pointed outward. They should be a bit past your shoulders.
- Hold one dumbbell with both of your hands, between your legs. Make sure that you hold them out in front of you. Squat down as though you were sitting in a chair. Stay in that position for a few seconds and come back up. Repeat the exercise for three sets of twelve repetitions.
- Get a muscle bubble butt by doing squats. This exercise builds up the glute muscles. Do this exercise for three sets of twelve repetitions as well. Stand upright with your feet shoulder-width apart. Hold the dumbbells in your hands or on your shoulders.
- Lower your body until you are in a squatting position. Your knees should not go past your toes. Hold your body in that position for three seconds and return to standing.
Consult with your doctor before beginning any new exercise program.