How To Get Music Off An iPod
Getting music off an iPod can be kind of tricky, but it's actually something that can be accomplished with just a number of few steps. It's actually the easiest thing to do. A lot of people have actually just kind of backed into knowing how to do this. You will only need a computer, sync cable for the iPod and the iPod itself. With these things in hand, you can go right ahead and do it.
- The first step is to open up the iTunes application on your computer.
- Some people have a list of music that they wish to delete others; just go through and select certain songs to delete.
- On your iTunes screen, you should see a link called music. Click on it and all of your music will be shown on the screen.
- There is a search bar located in the upper right hand side of your application. You can type in the name of the song in which you want to delete and hit enter.
- Once you do that, the song will be displayed on the screen.
- Select it and right click the song. Scroll down the toolbar and select delete.
- Once you have done this and deleted all the songs that you plan to remove, connect your iPod to the computer using the sync cables.
- With this done, your iPod should begin to sync the new lists and to remove the songs that you have taken off of it. If your application is not set up to do so, then you can actually set it to manually sync.
With your newly edited iPod, enjoy your music and the extra space that you have just freed up on your iPod. This is just one of many ways in which to take songs from your iPod. Removing songs is really not so time consuming, but can actually be done pretty fast.