How To Get My Girlfriend Back
So, you have finally realized that you cannot live without her and you want her back now. It is now going to be time for you to get intimate with your feminine side. You have to undermine your masculine side for a while to get what you want. Acting soft and gentle is the best route to take when winning her back. Any demanding, controlling, and back talk could lose her forever. But, not if she likes it that way. There are a few things you can start doing right away before it's too late. Especially if you were the cause of the break-up.
- Contact her and start off by apologizing. This is the first thing you need to do. Be as thorough as possible to get her to listen to you and accept your apology. If she doesn't accept your apology right away, keep apologizing everyday until she lightens up on you.
- Tell her you love her every day. She needs to believe that you love her, because if she does not, there is a chance she may not take you back. Tell her all the time even if it seems you tell her too much. Remember, after a break-up, there can never be too much affection. Women are emotional creatures, so they adore affection more than anything.
- Always be available to her. Answer all her phone calls and respond to all her text messages whenever you can. This is important when trying to get someone back, because you need to get her back in that comfort zone. Communication is the most important factor in relationships, so communicate whenever you can with her.
- Surprise her. Send her flowers and a card, or a gift. This will show her that you are willing to put time, energy, and money to be with her. Surprises always lift a person's spirits.
- Bring up the good times. Bring up all the good memories you two had together. If you can, bring up some funny ones to make her smile or laugh. Let her know that you two can have many more moments like the one you may bring up.