How To Get On MySpace At School
School computers are wired so that students cannot do certain things which includes learning how to get on MySpace at school. The school computers usually block out these social networking websites in an effort to be able to regulate whatever students view on their computer screens. Even though these types of roadblocks can be excessively annoying this does not mean that there is no way of getting around it. Here are a few steps that will help you to learn how to get on MySpace at school.
To get on MySpace at school, you will need:
- a computer preferably one that is located at your school
- access to the internet on your school's computer
- Use your computer to go to google translate. The first language should be set to spanish and the next one should be set to English. This method is able to work because schools do not block google so you are able to use google translate to get through some of the filters on your school's computer.
- Type in this URL http://latino.myspace.com/ into the original text box that google translate gives to you. Select translate or the enter key on your keyboard and this will take you to the MySpace homepage.
- You can also opt to use an anonymous proxy website to get onto MySpace from your school's computer. This method takes longer than the one that uses google translate. Proxy websites are web pages that give you access to sites that you would not have access to normally. Megaproxy and Proxylord are good examples of proxy services that you can use to access MySpace.
Even though this may not be the ideal way for you to access MySpace it still lets you learn how to get on MySpace at school so that you never have to worry about missing anything on the social networking site.