If you have a Netflix account and a PS3, then you may want to learn about how to get Netflix on PS3 so you can watch your favorite movies without waiting for the disc to arrive. It's not complicated to do and you'll be able to stream movies instantly to your PS3. While not all titles are available instantly, you can find quite a few of your favorites that can be watched immediately.
What you will need:
- Netflix account
- PS3 (Playstation 3)
- Broadband Internet Connection
- Turn on your PS3. Once you have your PS3 up and running, you'll need to make sure it is connected to the Internet. This is typically done via your wireless router. The Playstation 3 has WiFi built in so as long as you have broadband you're set to go.
- Sign in. Log in to your Playstation 3 Network account. This allows you to access all of your personal content and account information.
- Go to the PS3 Network section of the XMB. Select "What's New"on the screen. This section is where you will find the Netflix application and can access it.
- Find the Netflix icon. You'll see an icon for Netflix. Click onto that icon to access the Netflix application.
- Install Netflix. Once you are at the application for Netflix you can now install it. This is the application necessary to run your Netflix account from your PS3.
It's not hard to learn how to get Netflix on PS3 because it's pretty much as simple as pressing a few buttons. As long as you have the Netflix account, a PS3 and broadband then you can have Netflix up and running in moments. Finally you can watch movies right from your PS3, without ordering a disc that you have to wait for and then mail back.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.