How To Get Over A Crush
Many of you guys may be wondering how to get over a crush. By no means will this be easy, but it is possible. We have all had crushes we can look back on and be glad it never went to the next level, but it is not that easy to convince yourself while you are crushing on someone. Try some of these simple steps and you should find at least one that helps you get over your crush.
- Find a new crush. Simply move on to someone else. Try and find qualities in someone else that you are seeing in your crush. You have heard the old and true saying, "There are more fish in the sea."
- Take it personal. This is harsh and may feel like a punch in the gut, but if your crush is not with you already, then they just are not interested. Why waste your time on someone who does not want the same kind of relationship as you?
- Hang with single people who like being single. If you are surrounding yourself with couples and others crushing on someone, that will only feed your feelings. Find some people who enjoy not being tied down and incorporate yourself in activities they participate in.
- Find the bad in your crush. Oh yes, this sounds so negative and cruel, but if you can find enough bad in that person, it will be a lot simpler to get over them and is a great way to get over a crush.
- Focus on the religion you choose to have in life. This can be a strong and comforting way to get over a crush. You are able to rely on a higher power that gets you through the hard times in life.
- Pamper yourself. Do things that make you feel special and important. Guys need these moments just the same as women do in order to keep the self esteem in check. The better you feel about yourself, the easier you will be able to get over your crush.
Everyone living and breathing has had a crush that never went any further than just that; a crush. You are not alone and everyone has had to take steps to get over that person and move on. Enjoy and love yourself. By doing this, you will have an aura that will lead the right person into your life.