Are you one of those guys who are clueless on knowing how to get over a girlfriend? Do you still think of her when you know you shouldn't? Try one of the below suggestions and find easier ways to explore future possibilities.
- Avoid contact because getting over a girlfriend shouldn't be more difficult than it needs to. Avoid going to the now ex-girlfriend's house. Avoid inviting her over as well. Stay away from the goods, if you truly wish to get over a girlfriend. Out of sight, out of mind.
- Organizing life can be a stress reliever, a mind diversion and a positive step towards getting over a girlfriend. Organizing your life takes sorting, sifting and keeping up with new multiple tasks. With all that going on, who has the time to think of anyone else?
- Activities and new hobbies can divert thoughts away from the problem at hand. Activities and new hobbies can include going to a movie with friends or taking up another skill.
- Finding a new girl can add something fresh into the life of a guy who can't seem to get over a girlfriend. The friendship can be a fun way to get over a girlfriend. A person can't have too many friends.
- Bury yourself in your career, quick, if you want to get paid with the perk of getting over a girlfriend. Working instead of rehashing can be financially rewarding. And for a well educated man, why not get lost in a lifelong dream?
- Don't think about her, unless you most need to. Once the thought of an ex-girlfriend enters the mind, shake it off and think about something else. It just may be the best thing to do for yourself.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.