Are you one of those guys who are clueless on knowing how to get over a girlfriend? Do you still think of her when you know you shouldn't? Try one of the below suggestions and find easier ways to explore future possibilities.
- Avoid contact because getting over a girlfriend shouldn't be more difficult than it needs to. Avoid going to the now ex-girlfriend's house. Avoid inviting her over as well. Stay away from the goods, if you truly wish to get over a girlfriend. Out of sight, out of mind.
- Organizing life can be a stress reliever, a mind diversion and a positive step towards getting over a girlfriend. Organizing your life takes sorting, sifting and keeping up with new multiple tasks. With all that going on, who has the time to think of anyone else?
- Activities and new hobbies can divert thoughts away from the problem at hand. Activities and new hobbies can include going to a movie with friends or taking up another skill.
- Finding a new girl can add something fresh into the life of a guy who can't seem to get over a girlfriend. The friendship can be a fun way to get over a girlfriend. A person can't have too many friends.
- Bury yourself in your career, quick, if you want to get paid with the perk of getting over a girlfriend. Working instead of rehashing can be financially rewarding. And for a well educated man, why not get lost in a lifelong dream?
- Don't think about her, unless you most need to. Once the thought of an ex-girlfriend enters the mind, shake it off and think about something else. It just may be the best thing to do for yourself.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
A Noble Experiment… With Bourbon
What happens when jeans are “aged” liked a fine spirit? We’ll soon find out.
Today in Nick Offerman: Love, Work and iPhone Advice
He offered that, plus tales of college sex, on the Tonight Show.
Cooking With Booze: Bourbon Barrel Quad Ice Cream
If you're ever going to make dessert, make it this beer-and-bourbon brilliance.