Need to know how to get paid to watch movies? If you want to get paid to watch movies and enjoy yourself while earning some extra cash, there are opportunities out there that will let you watch movies and earn money. Whether you like dramas, action flicks, comedies, romantic comedies or documentaries, it's worth looking into getting paid for it. The options include signing up with companies that want you to spread the word about a movie or becoming a movie reviewer.
To get paid to watch movies, you will need:
- A computer with internet access
- Access to a local movie theater
- Search the internet for opportunities. A quick internet search can bring up countless websites that say they'll pay you to watch movies. Some of them require that interested movie watchers live close to a movie theater. This makes sense so you don't have to drive a long way to watch the movie.
- Fill out the applications online. When you find websites advertising that you can get paid to watch movies, fill out the application and provide any other information they request. The more complete you are, the better your chances will be of getting to work for the company.
- Become a movie reviewer. If you like to watch movies, like to discuss movies with friends and can write, this might be the perfect job for you. This job is sometimes called being a movie critic. It entails watching a movie, taking notes during the movie, writing down quotes from the movie if relevant, forming an opinion, and writing the movie review. Attention to detail and seeing the big picture are necessary traits for movie critics.
- Sell your movie reviews. After the movie review is written, send letters to newspapers informing them that you are a movie critic and of what movies you have reviewed. At first you may want to send a movie review with the letter of introduction to get your foot in the door. If the newspaper editor likes your style of writing, she may ask you to review more new movies coming out.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.