It is easy to find out how to get the radio code for 1993 BMW 850. Unless your radio suddenly stops working altogether, punching in the correct code will cure your disconnect problem. Most BMW’s require you to punch in the code whenever the battery is disconnected, for safety purposes to prevent theft.
You will need:
- Owner’s manual
- Radio serial number
- BMW dealer or customer service number
- Find your BMW 850 owner’s manual and look in the back of the book. If you bought your BMW pre-owned, the seller may have written down the radio code for 1993 BMW 850 in the back of the manual. Even if you bought the car when it was brand new, the dealership may have written down the code for you, so it is worth checking before you try to contact customer service for help.
- If you cannot find the code in the manual, call your BMW dealer. Tell the operator you need to get the radio code for 1993 BMW 850. The service department will ask you for your car’s information, and when you purchased it from the dealership. If you bought the car pre-owned, try to find out which dealership the former owner bought the BMW 850 from, and call them for assistance.
- Have your regular BMW mechanic try to find the code for you. If you are unable to locate the correct BMW dealer to call, contact your regular mechanic and tell them you need to to get the radio code for 1993 BMW 850. Ask your mechanic to remove the radio so you can find the serial number on the device. Once you have the serial number, contact any BMW dealer or use the customer service number from the owner’s manual and call them to get the radio code for 1993 BMW 850.
- Make sure you write down the radio code for 1993 BMW 850 once you retrieve it. In case the problem reoccurs later on, it is a good idea to have the number in your glove box. Write it down in the back of the owner’s manual, or in the section of the manual that tells how to operate the radio.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.