How To Get A Refurbished Tivo
Do you want to know how to get a refurbished TiVo? TiVo offers refurbished units, which they call "factory-renewed," on their website for large discounts. They come with the same warranty as brand new TiVo units, are fully tested and certified by the company and have a 30-day money back guarantee. To get a refurbished TiVo, follow these steps:
Things you'll need:
- Computer with internet connection
- Visit TiVo's official website. At the top of the screen, click on the "Shop" button in the menu, then on the "Clearance Center" button. This will bring you to a selection of factory-renewed TiVo boxes.
- Choose your refurbished TiVo. You can choose between the latest models of HD DVR or HD XL DVR, as well as older models of TiVo. Depending on which box you choose, prices range from $99.99 to $229.99. You can also buy refurbished TiVo accessories, such as remotes, at discounted prices.
- Make your purchase. Once you decide which refurbished TiVo box you want to buy, click on "Get This DVR."
- Pick a service plan. You will be asked to select a service plan, which range from $12.95 per month to $399 for lifetime service with several options in between. Shipping is free and the products usually ship within 24 hours. Once you've made your selection, click on "Add to Cart." Confirm your refurbished TiVo order on the next page, then click on "Checkout."
- Create a TiVo account. You will be prompted to either sign in to your existing TiVo account or to create a new account where you will enter the billing and shipping information for your new refurbished TiVo.