Need to know how to get rid of armpit odor? If you have stinky armpits, you are going to want to get rid of the embarrassing odor fast. Smelling bad is never any fun. It sure stinks to be the guy who smells bad, and even worse, to have to smell it. Once you realize it is time to stop the stench, the battles begins. Have you fought this war before? If you have tried everything under the sun to eliminate smelly pits, but every method has failed, try the odor treatments below.
To get rid of armpit odor, you will need:
- A lime
- Antibacterial soap
- A cloth
- A towel
- Baking soda
- One potato
- Rubbing alcohol
- The first step is to cleanse the armpits with a good antibacterial soap. Make sure you scrub the area. After cleansing, wipe dry with a towel. You need to kill the bacteria causing the funky smell.
- Add a lime. Apply the juice from a fresh lime to your armpits. The acid in the juice helps rid the armpits of bacteria and provides a fresh citrus scent.
- Apply baking soda at night. Baking soda is used to remove odor in the fridge and freezer, so why not under your arms? Add a small amount to your armpits while showering. Form a paste by mixing the powder with water. Rinse clean and wipe dry.
- Cut a large potato in half. Start with clean, dry underarms. Rub a potato half under each armpit. The potato helps to soak up excess moisture. Apply antiperspirant and deodorant immediately after.
- Before bed, clean your armpits with rubbing alcohol. Add a small amount of rubbing alcohol to a cloth. Use alcohol to cleanse the area and remove moisture. It will kill any remaining bacteria.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.