Here are some easy instructions on how to get rid of black elbows. If you suffer from hyperpigmentation problems, this may result in black elbows. Here are some easy ways to treat and get rid of your black elbows.
Things you'll need:
- Pumice stone and/or loofah
- Cut a lemon in half and rub it on your elbows for fifteen minutes. Lemon is rich in fruit acids that will gently remove dead skin cells and bleach darkened or discolored areas. It is recommended that you only use freshly squeezed juice. Wash with mild soap and apply a good moisturizer.
- Use a pumice stone or loofah to scrub your elbows in circular motions gently. When you are finished, apply vitamin E oil or cream or cocoa butter to your elbows. Within a few weeks you will be able to see your black elbows fade.
- Exfoliate your elbows with a sugar or salt scrub. You can make your own scrub by mixing honey, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and olive oil. In gentle motions, scrub your elbows for two to three minutes. Wash, dry and apply olive or coconut oil to your elbows.
- A dermatologist can prescribe a topical medication, such as a bleaching cream or skin lightening cream. This will help to soften your elbows, make dark spots fade and lighten the skin on you elbows over a matter of weeks. A stronger formula recommended by your doctor will diminish dark spots and skin discoloration on your elbows.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …