Here are some easy instructions on how to get rid of black elbows. If you suffer from hyperpigmentation problems, this may result in black elbows. Here are some easy ways to treat and get rid of your black elbows.
Things you'll need:
- Pumice stone and/or loofah
- Cut a lemon in half and rub it on your elbows for fifteen minutes. Lemon is rich in fruit acids that will gently remove dead skin cells and bleach darkened or discolored areas. It is recommended that you only use freshly squeezed juice. Wash with mild soap and apply a good moisturizer.
- Use a pumice stone or loofah to scrub your elbows in circular motions gently. When you are finished, apply vitamin E oil or cream or cocoa butter to your elbows. Within a few weeks you will be able to see your black elbows fade.
- Exfoliate your elbows with a sugar or salt scrub. You can make your own scrub by mixing honey, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and olive oil. In gentle motions, scrub your elbows for two to three minutes. Wash, dry and apply olive or coconut oil to your elbows.
- A dermatologist can prescribe a topical medication, such as a bleaching cream or skin lightening cream. This will help to soften your elbows, make dark spots fade and lighten the skin on you elbows over a matter of weeks. A stronger formula recommended by your doctor will diminish dark spots and skin discoloration on your elbows.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.