How To Get Rid Of Calluses On Feet
Want to know how to get rid of calluses on feet? Those rough spots on your feet can be unattractive and even hurt. Read on for how to get rid of the calluses on your feet.
Here's what you need to get rid of calluses on the feet:
- basin filled with warm water
- one cup of apple cider vinegar
- a pumice stone
- Fill your basin. Pour some warm water into your foot basin, but leave enough room to add the cup of apple cider vinegar to the basin as well.
- Add the vinegar. Now just add the cup of apple cider vinegar to the basin and mix it around with your hand until it is completely mixed in with the water.
- Put your feet in. In a sitting position, just slip your feet into the vinegar and water solution and then let them soak for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Use the pumice stone. Gently use the pumice stone to rub over any calluses that you have on your feet. This will get rid of the dead skin that makes up each callus and also prevent others from forming on your feet in the future. Rinse your feet after you've finished with the pumice stone.
- Apply the lotion. Use the lotion or moisturizer you have to cover your feet entirely with lotion. Concentrate especially on the areas where you have calluses.
After you finish your treatment, carefully put some socks on. This will help to keep the lotion on you feet and allow it to soak in. Doing this will help to get rid of calluses on your feet. Be sure to lotion your feet regularly in order to prevent any future calluses.