How To Get Rid Of Ear Wax Fast
If you have an ear full of wax, you will want to know how to get rid of ear wax fast. Ear wax is meant to protect your ears, but every once in awhile your body may produce too much of this wax. This can cause an uncomfortable feeling as well as some trouble hearing. As soon as the ear wax is removed, however, you will feel great again.
You need the following items to get rid of your ear wax fast:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Bulb syringe
Follow these steps to get rid of your ear wax:
- Tilt your head. If your right ear is full of ear wax, you will want to tilt your head to the left. If it is your left ear, tilt your head to the right.
- Place four drops of hydrogen peroxide in your ear. Keep your head tilted for two minutes. This will soften up the wax in your ear so that it will be easy to remove.
- Repeat steps one and two for a total of three days. Your wax will now be ready to remove.
- Fill your bulb syringe with warm water. Slowly squirt the warm water in to your ear.
- Tilt your head the opposite direction so that the water and the wax can come out.
- Use a towel to catch the running water and ear wax.
- Repeat with the opposite ear if both ears were full of wax.
Warning: Do not use cotton swabs to clean your ears. They will just pack the wax in. It is also easy to put the cotton swab too far in to your ear and damage it.