How To Get Rid Of Extreme Pain Sex
In considering how to get rid of extreme pain sex, the obvious answer is quit having sex for a while. If that is not the answer for you, then the determination of the cause is imperative to get of extreme pain sex. It may be due to one of many possible conditions and/or diseases.
- The cause of feeling extreme pain sex can be attributed to enthusiastically missing the target and hitting a pelvic bone or other hard object. This can result in a condition otherwise known as a broken penis (or penile fracture). This condition is an emergency and requires immediate medical attention.
- A urinary tract infection can also cause extreme pain during sex. To get rid of extreme pain during sex drinking cranberry juice can change the acidity of the urinary tract enough that the bacteria cannot survive. A heating pad can ease some of discomfort of extreme pain sex. If these home remedies do not work, an antibiotic may be required.
- Another cause of extreme pain sex is Peyronie’s disease. Peyronie’s disease is caused by injury to the penis. This is cause by a build-up of scar tissue and plaque from repeated injury to the penis. Occasionally this can help to get rid of extreme pain sex with surgery.
- The information contained herein is not a substitute for your physician. Contact you physician if pain continues.
- If a heating pad will be used, get one that provides moist heat, and that shuts itself off automatically after as set amount of time.
- Check skin periodically to insure that the skin is not being damaged .by the heat source.