Skin growth on the eyelid is unattractive, and anyone who has them wants to know how to get rid of eyelid skin growth fast. Some patients contact their health care provide for assistance in removing these unwanted growths. While others choose to get rid of eyelid skin growth at home, they do this by clipping the growth off the eyelid.
Things you need to get rid of eyelid skin growth.
- Dental floss or thread
- Cotton swab
- Cloth or paper to
- Nail clippers or scissors
- Buy a pair of nail clippers if you do not have one at home. You will need the nail clippers to get rid of the eyelid skin growth.
- Sterilize your nail clippers. Get a cup and add water to the cup. Place the cup with water in your microwave oven, and set your microwave for a couple of minutes until the water is hot. Take the cup out of the microwave, and add the nail clippers into the solution for a few seconds. Now, take out the nail clippers and place it on a clean towel or paper towel to cool.
- Take dental floss or thread. Go to your mirror, and tie the thread or dental floss on the base of the growth on your eyelid.
- Close the affected eye. Use the sterilize clipper and clip off the growth. Do this at the area close to where you place the thread or floss earlier, and pull away from the skin. This should remove the growth from the eyelid skin.
- Clean the affected area. First, you need to remove the floss or thread that you use earlier. Take a cotton swab, and dip the swab in the hydrogen peroxide slightly. You goal is to moisten the cotton swab tip; you do not want to have too much on the swab because it may drip into your eyes. Now, put your head backwards and close your eyes, take the swab and rub it gently on the affected eyelid. This should stop the bleeding and reduce the likelihood of infections. However, if the bleeding does not stop after applying the cotton swab once, repeat the procedure until the bleeding stops.
- Contact your medical provider. If you prefer not to get rid of eyelid skin growth yourself, your health care provider can remove the skin growth for you by freezing the growth or burning it off.
Although you may clip off the eyelid skin growth, you can decide not to do anything with the growth if you would like. You can also use a pair of scissors instead of nail clips to get rid of eyelid skin growth, and follow the steps outline prior. If the growth on your eyelid is large, contact your doctor for assistance because it might be another condition.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.