Need to find out how to get rid of forehead wrinkles without Botox? There are several viable options that do not require the sometimes controversial practice of using Botox to plump forehead wrinkles. While aging is inevitable, forehead wrinkles do not necessarily have to be part of the aging results.
There are a variety of options to get rid of forehead wrinkles without Botox. Depending on what course of treatment is selected, the following supplies may (or may not) be needed:
- Over the counter wrinkle cream
- Prescription wrinkle cream
- A qualified doctor to perform certain skin removal procedures
- Determine the severity of the forehead wrinkles. Did they just start to become a problem or has this been an issue for years? This determination will help decide which treatment is best.
To get rid of minor forehead wrinkles, over-the-counter wrinkle creams may work well. These creams are available at the store or online. Do a little research to determine which best meets your needs to get rid of forehead wrinkles.
- To use the wrinkle cream, simply rub cream into the problem wrinkle area. Repeat as frequently as the specific cream indicates on the package. This treatment works well to get rid of forehead wrinkles without Botox in areas where minor wrinkling occurs.
- Prescription creams may be another option to treat forehead wrinkles without Botox. More advanced than a standard over-the-counter medication, prescriptions for these creams should be obtained from a doctor.
- The use of prescription wrinkle creams is similar to over the counter wrinkle creams. Simply rub onto the affected as recommended by your doctor.
- For more stubborn, deep wrinkles, dermabrasion and chemical peels are other great option to get rid of forehead wrinkles without Botox. Both dermabrasion and chemical peels can work to restore more youthful skin. These treatments are both excellent ways to get rid of forehead wrinkles without the use of Botox.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …