How To Get Rid Of HPV
Want to learn how to get rid of HPV? HPV, or the human papilomavirus, is a virus that many people have. There are over 120 types of the HPV viruses and this article will deal with one of the most common types, warts. HPV is a virus that can cause warts which come in many sizes and shapes. These warts may affect many parts of the body, including the genitals to the hands. Learn about the many remedies available to get rid of HPV.
Things you'll need:
- Knowledge of the disease
- Know the proper treatments, including surgery, medication and/or herbal remedies
- Knowledge of HPV. HPV is a virus that is spreading throughout the world and many people will carry the virus and not be aware of it. Many people will have warts, a common sign of HPV, but many will live with no signs at all. Of all the HPV types, 40 will affect the genitals. Some will affect the hands and not the genitals and vice versa. Other types of HPV or high-risk HPV may cause cell changes in men and women. To get rid of HPV, you must first treat the exterior symptoms and work on the virus itself.
- Warts. As stated above, this virus can cause warts on the hands, genitals and anus. These warts are bothersome and can spread. Removing the warts is possible, but dealing with the virus is completely different. Warts will generally appear one to three months after initial sexual contact was made. In order to get rid of HPV, you must increase your immune system.
- How are warts on the skin removed? In the old days, our mothers would tell us to cut the warts in half and the wart would disappear. We soon found out that this was not the best advice. What does work for warts are: salicylic acid (wart cream), cantharidin, liquid nitrogen and many herbal remedies. In a doctor's office, he may use laser to remove the warts which seems to be the easiest solution.
- How to get rid of genital warts. Genital warts can be removed with the use of herbal remedies, such as cat's claw and Nigella sativa. Taking black cumin (Nigella sativa) with honey daily will also help. Many women will resort to surgery and have the warts cut out due to fear of possible cervical cancer.
- How to get rid of the virus? To rid your body of the virus, you must increase your immune system naturally. Your body will be able to automatically increase your immune system eventually, but this process could take years to do. Aiding the body with natural herbs is your best line of defense. Sadly enough, there are currently no pharmaceutical medicines available that will cure or get rid of HPV.
To rid the body of HPV, you must use some of the best immune boosters such as: colostrum, garlic, medicinal mushrooms, echinacea, pau d'arco and astragulas. In addition to the herbs listed, learn how to detoxify your body by ridding all chemicals and processed foods from your diet. Learning how to flush the toxins from the body would be part of this plan, including rebounding on a mini-trampoline to get the lymph flowing properly.