At some point in your life, you're most likely going to be trying to get out of a bad relationship and will be wondering how to get ride of a jealous ex girlfriend. Dumping an ex is the easy part, but keeping her out of life may prove to be much more difficult, at least, without the help of a restraining order. There are a few crucial things you can do though to get rid of a jealous ex girlfriend.
- The first thing you should do to get rid of a jealous ex girlfriend is to let her know that you're done with the relationship. If she's an unreasonable and dramatic type, remain calm during the conversation but let her know that you're serious and be quite firm in your talk with her. Tell her that you want her to stay away from you or any of your future relationships. Don't be swayed by tears or threats.
- Inform your friends that you have a jealous ex girlfriend who might try to get to you through them. Ask for their support in ignoring her requests for information about you and your future relationships.
- A jealous ex girlfriend will most likely try to break into your email or voicemail. You next step in curtailing the relationship should be to immediately change all of your passwords. While you're at it, make you passwords very difficult to break by using at least one upper case, one lower case, one number and one symbol in every password.
- Changing your routine will make it more difficult for a jealous ex girlfriend to follow you throughout your day. You might not be able to change your work pattern, but find new places to hang out, especially if you're planning on taking a new date along.
- If worse comes to worse and you're being stalked by a jealous ex girlfriend, you might have to ask for support from the police. Consider getting a restraining order which might at least slow her approach to you. Warn her beforehand that you're going to take this step and, if she continues her stalking behavior, make good on the threat and get the restraining order.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.