Learn how to get rid of a pimple overnight to prevent waking up to an swollen, red pimple. Everyone gets pimples, but sometimes they pop up at the most inconvenient times: the night before a big date, school pictures, an important meeting and more.
To get rid of a pimple overnight, you will need:
- Acne cleanser
- Lemon juice
- Crushed ice
- Plastic bag
- Hand towel
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Cleanse the face with an acne cleanser. Wet the face with warm water, then gently scrub it clean it an acne cleanser. Rinse off the acne cleanser with warm water. Pat the face dry with a clean hand towel.
- Apply lemon juice on the pimple. Put lemon juice on the pimple using clean hands. Leave the lemon juice on the skin for fifteen minutes, and rinse it off.
- Put crushed ice inside a plastic bag, and wrap a hand towel around it. Apply the bag of crushed ice on the pimple for twenty minutes. The crushed ice will lighten the redness of the pimple, and it will reduce inflammation.
- Use a q-tip to apply benzoyl peroxide. Dip the q-tip in benzoyl peroxide, and apply it to the pimple. The benzoyl peroxide will kill the bacteria from the pimple. A fine substitute for benzoyl peroxide is antibiotic ointment.
- Apply moisturizer to the face. One of the leading causes of acne is dry skin. Over dried skin will make excess sebum that will clog pores and cause blackheads, pimples and acne. Prevent pimples and get rid of the pimple overnight with a moisturizer.
- Lemon juice may string when applied to the skin.
- Do not pop the pimple. A popped pimple will increase chances for infection and scarring.
- Change pillow cases nightly, wash the face in the morning and eat a healthy diet to prevent pimples.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.