Impress your partner by figuring out how to get rid of pubic hair. While some prefer the natural look, the trend has turned towards a more well groomed and hair free pubic area. You can get rid of pubic hair using several different methods. The cost of each varies. Generally, the more expensive the treatment, the longer the pubic hair will be gone.
To get rid of pubic hair, you will need:
- Clean scissors or electric trimmer
- Shaving cream or gel
- Waxing kit
- Trim the excess hair. Use a pair of clean, sharp scissors or an electric hair trimmer to get cut down the pubic hair before removing it completely.
- Lather the area with shaving cream or gel. Shave off the hair using a new, clean razor. Shave in the direction of the hair to prevent razor burn or bumps from forming. Rinse the area thoroughly after shaving and gently pat dry. The area you removed pubic hair from may be a bit sensitive for several days, so wear non-irritating, cotton underwear and do not scrub too hard when showering.
- Get a wax. If you are a brave soul, you can get rid of pubic hair by waxing at home. You could also go to a salon and have a professional do it, which will cost more but is less likely to end in disaster. Wax at home by applying the heated solution, smoothing on the paper strip and pulling it off in the direction the hair goes.
- Look into electrolysis or laser treatments. These are the most expensive options, but your pubic hair is less likely to grow back after several treatments.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.