Almost any male above the age of 14 has needed to know how to get rid of public erections at least once in their life. Unlike most erections, the public variety are rarely desirable and may even lead to years of teasing and, in some cases, could even get you into trouble at your workplace. For these reasons, it's vital to know some quick tips on how to get rid of your public erection. It may be tricky at first, but with a little practice you'll be able to get rid of public erections in a few short moments.
- Make your way to a restroom so nobody witnesses your public erection predicament. If this isn't an option due to fear of being seen, try to hide the erection some other way, such as sitting at a desk, standing behind a countertop or simply sitting on a chair with your legs crossed with your hands folded in your lap.
- Focus on something other than your erection. Try to think of the least sexually satisfying thoughts possible, such as eating prunes with your grandparents. It may also help if you try to figure out complicated math problems in your head.
- Flex your thigh muscles tightly to promote blood flow to your legs and away from your erection. Sending your blood flow elsewhere is perhaps the most effective way to get rid of public erections.
- Pinch your skin with your fingernails until it starts to hurt, but try not to make yourself bleed. The pain will momentarily take your mind off the problem in your pants, which may be enough to get rid of that pesky erection.
- Hold your breath for as long as you can, but not long enough that you pass out. The lack of oxygen will kick your brain into survival mode. For obvious reasons, public erections are not needed for survival, so your body will be happy to rid itself of the erection.
- Pleasure yourself as a last resort. Of course, this should only be done if you have privacy in a restroom.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.